A few good reasons to keep your car professionally cleaned and cared for:
• Washing your car yourself can be extremely harmful to the finish, leaving scratches.
• Using a garden hose does not apply adequate water pressure to remove all detergent, which can damage the finish.
• New acrylics need immediate attention, and can be damaged due to home wash and wax jobs.
• Cars exposed to corrosive materials, like salt, sand and industrial fallout should be washed often.
• Your vehicle will retain value.
• Professionals know the exact proportions to use when mixing the proper cleansers. Leaving a perfect and healthy shine to your car.